Saturday, October 18, 2008

Holy Supplies Batman!


Well, our trip to Montana is coming to an end. We were visiting my mother in law, a die-hard crafter, collector. I was supposed to set her up with her own Etsy store so she could destash and sell her creations. She's not ready.

So I am coming home on the train with the first lot of destash. Jewelry and leatherwork supplies. Here's a sampling.

She has a basement and several storage containers FULL of supplies and thrift store finds.

She wants to CLEAN OUT. I will be her agent. Look in my etsy store for some new items in the next weeks...and I'll have to set up a new supplies store soon too.

I'll be posting here so keep watching!!

2 comments:

mayzbeadz said...

wow that is so much stuff looks like you will be having some fun!!!!

Vyeshi said...

and it's just the tip of the iceberg!!