Here's how tagging works:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My seven random facts:
- I get chills and freak out if I hear or even think about someone rubbing a paper towel on their teeth.
- I graduated a year early and had the third highest grade point average.
- I love dipping french fries into the ketchup packet.
- Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are the BEST.
- My son's middle name, Carter, was my maiden name.
- I once won a poetry contest and was published in some silly anthology..."Poetic Voices of America"
- My pet peeve is bad spelling in public places.
Tag, You're It!
- walker street vintage
- must love etsy
- fifty acorns
- one world organic clothing
- Michelle Brunner
- earrings, anyone?